Check out these calculators to see how much house you can afford.
These numbers are estimates. Talk with an SRFSI staff member for more information.
Home Loan Application
If you'd like to get started with your loan application today,
use our on-line loan
If you'd rather not use the on-line application, the following
documents are required to begin the Home Loan process:
- Completed Loan Application (Click Here to View &
- Copies of most recent W-2 forms (last 2 years).
- Most recent pay stubs (for all applicants).
- Verification of other income (land lease, child support,
spousal maintenance) if being used to qualify for loan.
- Current bank statements (past 2 months) all accounts.
- Salt River Tribal Identification Cards (All Borrowers).
- Social Security Cards (All Borrowers).
- Land Documents, Recorded Deed, 50-Year Lease Agreement, Consent
of Landowner's Form, Survey and Plat Map.
- Completed Loan Application Form.
Self Employed Borrowers: in addition to the
above please provide:
- Most recent Tax Returns (last 2 years) complete with all
- Profit and Loss Statement.
If all requested documentation is not submitted, your
application will not be processed. All information must be current
and the Borrower and/or Co-Borrower must be completely filled