Check out these calculators to see what your business can afford to borrow.
These numbers are estimates. Talk with an SRFSI staff member for more information.
Business Loan Application
If you'd like to get started with your business loan application
today, use our on-line loan
If you'd rather not use the on-line application, the following
documents are required to begin the business Loan process:
- Completed Loan Application (Click Here to View &
- Copies of most recent W-2 forms (last 2 years).
- Most recent pay stubs (for all applicants).
- Verification of other income (land lease, per capita, child
support, spousal maintenance) if being used to qualify for
- Current bank statements (past 2 months) all accounts.
- Salt River Tribal Identification Cards (All Borrowers).
- Social Security Cards (All Borrowers).
- Completed Loan Application Form.
Self Employed Borrowers: in addition to the
above please provide:
- Most recent Tax Returns (last 2 years) complete with all
- Profit and Loss Statement.
If all requested documentation is not submitted, your
application will not be processed. All information must be current
and the Borrower and/or Co-Borrower must be completely filled